CoreNet-WA Student Scholarship Awards 2022
At the Washington State Chapter of CoreNet Global, our mission is to “Provide an environment for Education, Leadership Development, and Networking to enhance the success of corporate real estate professionals and the organizations they serve.” We are dedicated to making sure everyone gets an opportunity to succeed.
University Relations is now accepting applications for the CoreNet-WA Student Scholarship Awards 2022. This year, CoreNet-WA is offering 13 scholarships to students enrolled in college with an interest in corporate real estate.
- Four $1,000 scholarships sponsored by Amazon
- Five $500 scholarships sponsored by Expedia Group, Shaw Commercial, Catalyst and Unispace
- Four $250 scholarships sponsored by CBRE
The winners along with scholarship cheque receive the following additional benefits:
- Full calendar-year membership for the next year to CoreNet Global and its resources.
- Three complimentary luncheon registrations.
- Two complimentary networking events (Happy hours, Networking, Engage, etc.).
- Pairing with a CoreNet Liaison – informal mentor
- Pairing with a CoreNet Mentor – industry professional (possible opportunity for the sponsoring company to directly engage with the students)
Requirements to apply:
- Must be a student currently enrolled in the undergraduate/graduate program at an accredited college/university in the state of Washington with an interest in corporate real estate.
- The winners are expected to write a thank you note to their sponsor.
The application process is now closed for 2022.