CoreNet-WA Student Scholarship Awards 2023
At the Washington State Chapter of CoreNet Global, our mission is to “Provide an environment for Education, Leadership Development, and Networking to enhance the success of corporate real estate professionals and the organizations they serve.” We are dedicated to making sure everyone gets an opportunity to succeed.
The Washington Chapter is offering 9 CoreNet-WA Student Scholarship Awards in partnership with the University Relations Committee. Students currently enrolled in an accredited college/university real estate program are eligible to apply. Please see the requirements for eligibility.
- Must be a student currently enrolled in the undergraduate/graduate program at an accredited college/university with an interest in corporate real estate.
The scholarship award includes:
- Full calendar-year membership for 2023-24 to CoreNet Global and its resources.
- Two complimentary luncheon registrations.
- Two complimentary networking events (happy hours, Engage events, etc.)
- Pairing with a CoreNet Liaison – informal mentor
- $1,000 scholarship award check issued to the recipient and school for payment of educational expenses.
- Attached Application Form
- Copy of Student ID
- Unofficial Transcript
- Resume: Please attach a copy of your resume including work experience, internships, community involvement competitions, etc.
Apply Here: CoreNet-WA Student Scholarship Application 2023
The deadline to submit scholarship applications is Friday, April 7, 2023, at 10 PM PST.
Please reach out to email@example.com with questions.